Webb County Emergency Management Program
Welcome to the Webb County Emergency Management Program website!
Bienvenido a la pagina del Programa del Manejo de Emergencias del Condado de Webb!
What We Do
• Survey actual or potential hazards which threaten life and property;
• Supervise the development and approval of an emergency management plan and recommend adoption by Commissioners Court;
• Direct and control the operations of the Webb County Emergency Management organization as well as the training of Emergency Management personnel;
• Maintain liaison with other municipal, county, district, state, regional or federal Emergency Management organizations;
• Supervise the drafting and execution of mutual aid agreements;
• Supervise the drafting and execution of agreements for use of private property for public shelter and other purposes;
• Other duties as specified in the Texas Disaster Act (Chapter 418, Government Code).